Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Sunday 7 August 2016

Part 1 Interview with Aishat Akande

Unknown

Sururah: Asalam Alaekum Warahmatulah Wabarakatuh, Introduce Yourself pls
Aisha Akande: Walaekum Salam Warahmatulah Wabarakatuh, My name is Akande Aishat Modupe, from Osun state, first in a family of 7,  I'm 24 years old, 1.68m tall and 58kg in weight. Sururah: What do you do
Aisha Akande: I'm  a pharmacist , finished from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile ife,  Osun State.                                                                         Sururah :What are your likes and dislikes.            Aisha Akande :  I like straight forward,  honesty,  creativity and  organised people or places, dislikes are liars and arrogant people.
Sururah: What defines a muslim gathering , From Your perspective
Aisha Akande: From my perspective,  a Muslim gathering is one that constantly reminds one of the values of  Islam and a Muslim. A platform that  gives one the opportunity to create or strengthen the bond with Allah in any form permissible within the confines of Islam.
Sururah: What's Your Favorite Quran Chapter / Verse and why
Aisha Akande: My favourite Quran chapter is Suratul Duhaa,  because of the circumstances behind it's revelation and often times, I feel like that. I read the chapter at least once in my 5 obligatory prayers
Aisha Akande: My favourite Verse is d infamous Verse of the throne (Ayat Kursiy)
Aisha Akande: because of the numerous benefits attached to it and I find it handy most of the time
Sururah: What's Your Favorite Hadith
Aisha Akande: Actions shall be judged according to intentions
Aisha Akande: Hadith number 1 of An Nawawi's collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates