Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Tuesday 29 December 2015

2015 Achievements By Yussuf Saka

Unknown

Year 2015 has been an amazing year for me, my work, my deen and my life generally.        2015 started in the lab preparing for the final phase of my MSc thesis.
There was a tremendous improvement in my deen also as I made an unprecedented effort in drawing closer to Allah most especially following the sunnah as best as I could.           The improvement in my deen can be attributed largely and majorly to Deen talks Nigeria WhatsApp group. I began my 2015 somewhat a little bit distant from the deen as majority of my friends at work and in school are non Muslims (there was only a Muslim in my set during my programme) and I had to struggle a lot in my solats, tahajjud, fasting and charity.          Moreover I shuttle from Lagos to Ibadan on a weekly basis and I was always on a journey ,all these made me distant from family and friends but as the Almighty Allah will have it, he brought me back to the right path when I reunited with my old friends one of them being the admin of Deen Talks Nigeria.                                               Since then I've had to download series of lectures, learn more Hadiths, Islamic teachings, got so many Muslim friends (though still very few), perform my solats (still not contented with my performance though). I still pray for guidance and timely performance of my salat InSha Allah.                                                             As 2015 is winding down, I'm closer to the family and I try my best in educating my sisters, friends and colleagues on the benefits and importance of Islam.      Yusuf Saka                       Jazakallahu khairan to Deen talks Nigeria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates