Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Monday 28 December 2015

Jimoh Qudus Olawale , 2015 achievements

Unknown

My Achievements in 2015.                                      By Jimoh Qudus Olawale.                                              I came into d university as a practicing muslim, along d line, i noticed my solat is not well fed, i tried to overcome the situation by all means, but , i don't have anyone to motivate me, all my friends are Christians..  all of a sudden, everything was going on well for me both in academics and life in general.  I sat down to talk to Allah that he keeps blessing me despite my irresponsibilty of not performing my duties.. so i prayed and ask for forgiveness.. after sometime, i was still adamant not doing the right things.                                                                          Not until when i met two muslim ladies, who accepted me as their friend, firstly what I had in mind was to have an affair with  one of them, because i appreciate the way they both dress and behave with people without compromising the fact that they are Muslims and Islam is beautiful, ..just an epitome of islam ladies, which have loved to have around, i think they noticed am not serious with my solat, so they encouraged me to pray, call me when its time for solat and many more, to the extent that I had no option than to take them as sisters of the deen and part of me..                                     My brothers nd Sisters, ever since then i started praying very well, keen to all my duties to islam and appreciate Allah more in my life.. So my life change totally.. And Allah's blessings keep raining in my life.. even at my place of work, i make sure I don't miss my solat.. using this medium to Thank Almighty Allah for his mercy on me nd to the bossom nd wonderful Sisters he sent to me..(Surura nd Rofiat).. #To the ladies, please dress in a way that Allah want you to look because you are precious,  i know there are lot of  people who are willing to change, but nobody to  encourage them...May Allah guide us all to the right path and make Jannah our abode, amin, Thanks once again..🙏 Jazakumllahu khairahn ...2015 is a good year for me..😀

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates