Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Monday 28 December 2015

My Achievements in 2015, By Rofeehat Adeola Adeyanju

Unknown

My Achievements in 2015 , By Rofiat Adeola Adeyanju,                                                                    I came from a Muslim home but we do not practice Islam as we ought to,we just know that we are Muslims and been a Muslim takes more than just bearing a muslim name ..over the year's have always loved to practice Islam reciting the Quran, covering myself with the hijab and follow the Sunnah of the prophet (SAW) but  I have no one to put me through, I don't even know how to read the Quran only have idea of the surahs I hear them read at the Mosjeed..as at 2013/2014 I met some friends at the University, one of them is from the Northern part of Nigeria and he's so calm that if he talk to someone with his attitude alone whalahi you will want to listen..so he started given me lecture, talk to me about life and start advising me to cover my hair😊he even went to the extent of buying me veils with Hijab but I was like me I like fashion o I can't be covering my hair where will I put all my expensive Brazilian and perivian hair then he smiled and said you don't have to rush with time you will get there and you will be the one to give them all out... So I started praying but still not regular, I can do only fajr for the day.... Alhamdulilhai as time goes by I started improving, he tried his best to help me change cause he saw the zeal in me that I was ready to learn but due to the social life I was involved with it wasn't that easy cause I have no friend that  covers or pray not until 2015💃when I got transferred to another school then  I met a friend who turned sister today, Alhamdulilhai...even before I met her it was one of our lecturers in school that told me oh Rofeehat I know you will be lonely where you are going, you will miss your friends here but do not worry you will meet a girl there that covers too and am sure you will like her. just as he said I met this beautiful lady that  covers up in style and we became very close... With the help of Allah and her been around me, stylishly I started covering up....solat became regular... It wasn't easy thou but am like what's the big deal since this Dunya is temporary and its not like have not done fashion before besides I can cover up and still do my fashion modesty....  people are making jest of me asking why am i covering up, you are now ugly, or you now dating Alfa? Some even said na copy copy, saying all sort of things.....  But Alhamdulilhai Robilhalamin this is the will of Allah and am only trying to obey him and am so happy I feel so comfortable covering... So 2015 is a good year for me... And i pray to God Almighty Allah that whatever that will make me stop covering or praying or i should not see it ...IG @Rofeehat , Adeyanju Adeola Rofiat...

3 comments:

  1. I pray Allah(SWT) make it easy for U has U have taken one of the precious decision as a human. Barakallahu Fihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Almighty Allah make it easy. Increase you in knowledge and never make u deviate from the right path

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful.. Keep it up and i'm happy for you

    ReplyDelete

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates