Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Saturday 30 January 2016

When i complain, I remember

Unknown


When I complain about the taste of my food
I remember Him
Muhammad ﷺ who used to fasten some stones on his stomach to hold on his hunger.

When I complain about how less clothes I have
I remember Him
Muhammad ﷺ who had only two pieces of clothes for the rest of His life.

When I complain of how uncomfortable my bed is
I remember Him Muhammad ﷺ who slept on the palm frond and coarse cloth in his entire life.

When I become so miser to give and share with others,
I remember Him
Muhammad ﷺ who used to give his everything that he almost left nothing for himself.

When I think of how poor I am, I remember Him
Muhammad ﷺ who loved the poor so much and said to be with them in jannah, it cheers me up.

When I'm upset of those who hurt me, I remember Him Muhammad ﷺ who had mercy on those who did evil to Him.

When I think of those who hate me, I remember Him
Muhammad ﷺ who always prayed for those who had insulted Him.

When people don't thank me for what I do, I remember Him Muhammad ﷺ who reminded me that the best reward is from Allah's side.

When none loves me, I remember that I have Him
Muhammad ﷺ who loves me for over a thousand years.

When I think of how miserable my life is..
I remember Him
Muhammad ﷺ who had more struggle life than mine, and it strengthens me

May peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, my beloved Prophet.

May peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, my role model.

May peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, my Muhammad Rasool Allah ﷺ.

May peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, the best example for mankind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates