Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Friday 28 July 2017

To The Father Of Girls

Unknown

Chef d'eouvre To the father of girls

It is said about the girl child:
"A man is still infertile in his offsprings until he is blessed with female children even if he has hundred males"

Zakiyyu Mubarak said:
"Whenever I'm sick, only Kareemah (his daughter) would ask after me. My male children would not"

In the girl children there is indulgence, no one knows it except the one who have them."

The Arab used to congratulate the one who who gave birth to girl :
"Congratulations on the (coming of) receptacle of good fragrance"

( perhaps before their Shaytan whispered to them to be burying them alive or among those who were not part of such barbarism- emphasis mine!)

Ya'qub Bint Bakhtan said: I have seven girls and each time a girl child is born to me I would visit Ahmad Bn Hanbal and he would say to me :

"O Abu Yusuf! Prophets of Allah are fathers of girls" and that would take away all my worry

It is said:
Having a male child is a favour while female is a means to righteous deeds.
Allah calls one to account for favour and reward for righteous deeds.

A poet said:

Girls are treasure of mercy
And repository of true love and fidelity

A girl child is an ornament, embodiment of companionship and happiness for the one who treats her well

From: Shaykh Muhammad Umar Bazmool

Translated by: Kamal Ahmed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates