Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Monday 30 November 2015

Five Principles That Will Most Definitely Bring One Success In Dunya And Akhira

Unknown

🍃FIVE PRINCIPLES THAT WILL MOST DEFINITLY BRING ONE SUCCESS IN DUNYA & AKHIRA.

Once, a great personality was asked,
"How do u manage to live such a pure life?
Why are u so calm?
How come u never get tired?
How is it that u don't get caught up in temptations?"

He replied, "After many years of study &  experience, I have based my life on these 5 principles:

🍃1. I realised that nobody else is going to eat up the rizq/sustenance that has been ordained for me, thus I became calm.

🍃2. I realised that Allah is watching me so I was ashamed to do anything bad in His presence.

🍃3. I realised that nobody else was going to do my work, so I strove &  worked.

🍃4. I realised that death awaits me at the end, so I prepared myself.

🍃5. I realised that no good or bad deeds are lost - each will eventually come back to me. So I increased my good deeds & kept away from bad ones.

And I remind myself of these 5 principles everyday. سُبْحَانَ  ﺂللَّـہ

Most definitely I FEEL PEACEFUL
&  TRANQUIL.

رَضِيْتُ بِاللهِ رَ بًّا وَّ بِاْلاِسْلاَمِ دِ يْنًا وَ بِمُحَمَّدٍ صَلىَّ اللهُ عَلَيْهِ
وَسَلَّمَ رَسُوْلاً

Raditu billaahi rabba, wabil islaami deena, wabimuhammadin sallallaahu alayhi wasallama rasoola.

- And I am satisfied with Allah as my Lord, Islam as my deen (religion) &  Muhammad (Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) as my Prophet & the Messenger of Allah)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates