Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Arafat Day Prayer Request

Unknown

Bro Abdul Mujib....Longlife, great health, wealth, success in all my exams and endeavours, happiness and ascendant to great heights. Accept all my dua.                                                 Sis Zaenab .... May Almighty Allah give me strength make me happy May Allah make my future hubby d best man,  give him more knowledge of islam.                                             Sis Amina ...Prayer request I want Allah to bless me and my family with Himself
Bro Yusuf ... God should perfect my result              Bro Yusuf ...Pray for good spouse and sustenance                                                           Bro Hassan ....Pray for good spouse and sustenance                                                             Sis Rekiah ...I need to start fasting next Ramadan In Shaa Allah.                                      Sis Aisha  ....God should continue blessing my parent and they should reap the fruit of their labour. And Allah should accept my secret dua.                                                                          Sis Dhikrah ....I want long life, gud health, wealth, good Job, family and prosperity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates